pH•notix™ Rebalancing Ear Cleaner for Cats & Dogs is an oil free, triple action formula that acts fast to clean ears and remove wax and debris.
Exclusive lipacides support sebum regulation and restoration of the skin acid mantle. With a neutral pH and oil free formula, pH•notix™ does not require rinsing and will not interfere with topical medications. It moisturizes and soothes the ear canal.
Safe for regular use in predisposed breeds.
Three ceruminolytics (Transcutol, Capric Glycerides, Isopropyl Alcohol) work in synergy for the most efficient ear cleaning and wax removal.
Exclusive Lipacides in pH•notix™ support sebum regulation and restoration of the skin acid mantle while moisturizing and soothing.
Tromethamine serves as a neutralizing base for pH•notix™.
Fresh lemon scent minimizes odor.
Directions for Use
When to use:
- pH•notix should be used to clean and remove wax from the ears of cats and dogs as a part of a routine hygiene program.
- For the maintenance of healthy ears, use 1 or 2 times a week or as recommended by a veterinarian.
- Use to prepare ears for otoscopic exam or prior to the application of topical medications.
How to use:
- Fill the ear canal with pH•notix.
- Massage gently from bottom to top to help loosen and remove debris.
- Allow pet to shake head.
- Wipe off excess product with a cotton ball or paper towel.
- Do not use a cotton swab.
- Repeat the process only if the ear is very dirty.