pH•notix™ utilizes a unique combination of ingredients including transcutol and capric glycerides. With three ceruminolytic agents working together, pH•notix™ quickly breaks down wax and debris.
Proprietary lipacides help support sebum regulation and balance in the ear. These lipacides help reduce cerumen accumulation and support the skin's natural protective barrier.
Tromethamine serves as a neutralizing base for pH•notix. In combination with the oil free formula, pH•notix™ does not require rinsing and will not interfere with certain topical medications.
pH•notix™ Rebalancing Ear Cleaner for Cats & Dogs is an oil-free, triple-action formula that acts fast to clean ears and remove wax and debris.
Oil-free formula with a fresh lemon scent.
Product includes one flexible nozzle.
When To Use:
- pH•notix™ should be used to clean and remove wax from the ears of cats and dogs as a part of a routine hygiene program.
- Use to prepare ears for otoscopic exam or prior to the application of topical medications.
How To Use:
- Fill the ear canal with pH•notix™.
- Massage gently from bottom to top to help loosen and remove debris.
- Allow pet to shake head.
- Wipe off excess product with a cotton ball or paper towel.
- Do not use a cotton swab.
- Repeat the process only if the ear is very dirty.
Use one or two times a week, or as directed by a veterinarian.
Calendula, Capryloyl glycine (Lipacide C8G), Glycerin, Isopropyl alcohol, Labrasol, Lemon synthetic perfume, Polysorbate 80, Transcutol V, Tromethamine, Undecylenoyl glycine (Lipacide UG), Water.