pH•notix™ is an enhanced cleaner that balances ear pH and helps restore the skin barrier. When used with the most problem-prone dogs, it can support long-term ear health.
Your medication's favorite sidekick.
Our pH-balanced formula won’t interfere with certain topical medications and can improve the overall effect of your ear care. Plus, it cleans so thoroughly that you'll only need to flush the ears once before medicating.
Removes gunk fast, so you can work faster.
pH•notix's proprietary, triple-action formula utilizes ceruminolytic agents to break down wax and debris quicker than other cleaners, reducing the time needed before examination or topical application.
Helps restore and maintain a healthy ear environment.
Our exclusive, antimicrobial lipacides support sebum regulation and restoration of the skin acid mantle, bringing balance to the ear environment and helping keep normal flora in check.
Ideal for routine use in stubborn ears.
The one-step application is designed with a dual-delivery system. It's more effective than basic cleaners and can better serve dogs with recurring ear issues or wax buildup.
Makes dirty work less dirty.
pH•notix's water-based formula doesn't require rinsing and won't leave behind oily residue. After application, its hydrating agents help soothe and moisturize the ear canal.
pH•notix™ is available in a 4oz bottle.
Oil-free formula with a fresh lemon scent.
Product includes one flexible nozzle for easy application.
When To Use:
- pH•notix™ should be used to clean and remove wax from the ears of dogs as a part of a routine hygiene program.
- Use to prepare ears for otoscopic exam or prior to the application of topical medications.
How To Use:
- Fill the ear canal with pH•notix™.
- Massage gently from bottom to top to help loosen and remove debris.
- Allow pet to shake head.
- Wipe off excess product with a cotton ball or paper towel.
- Do not use a cotton swab.
- Repeat the process only if the ear is very dirty.
Use one or two times a week, or as directed by a veterinarian.
Calendula, Capryloyl glycine (Lipacide C8G), Glycerin, Isopropyl alcohol, Labrasol, Lemon synthetic perfume, Polysorbate 80, Transcutol V, Tromethamine, Undecylenoyl glycine (Lipacide UG), Water.