Dual-Quat is a one-step disinfectant germicidal detergent and deodorant concentrate. Dilute with water prior to disinfecting and cleaning. Effective for viruses, bacteria and fungi.
EPA Reg. No. 47371-129-3134
EPA Est. No. 44446-TX-1
|Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride||10.14%|
|n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride||6.76%|
For cleaning and disinfecting hard nonporous surfaces such as equipment for animal food or water, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, and stables:
- Remove all animals, food, feeding/watering devices, and waste from surfaces.
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water.
- Saturate surfaces with a use-solution of 1/2 oz. of DUAL-QUAT per gallon of water for a period of 10 minutes.
- Wipe or allow to air dry. Ventilate buildings and other closed spaces. Thoroughly scrub all treated surfaces that come into contact with food, including equipment used for feeding or watering, with soap or detergent and rinse with potable water before reuse.
- Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
For Human Coronavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
For Influenza Virus Type A, treated surfaces must remain wet for 2 minutes. Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
DILUTION: 1:256 (660 ppm quat)
Use 2 oz per gallon of water to kill Adenovirus Type 7
|1/2 ounce per gallon of water|
|1 ounce per 2 gallons of water|
|2 ounces per 4 gallons of water|
|2 1/2 ounces per 5 gallons of water|
|4 ounces per 8 gallons of water|