Pro-Pectalin is formulated to help:
- Maintain a balanced microbial flora
- Promote intestinal health
- Support normal digestive function
- Aids in reducing occasional loose stools due to environmental stress or changes in diet
Help firm stool fast with Pro-Pectalin. The combination of stool-firming ingredients in Pro-Pectalin can be used at the first sign of a loose stool.
- Formulated with pets in mind: No guessing which ingredients are pet-safe
- An all-in-one product: Makes administration easy and accurate
- A multi-modal approach: Includes ingredients to bind to bacterial waste, firm stools, plus probiotics. Using probiotics alone may take weeks to re-establish the microflora balance.
Pro-Pectalin is a great choice for dogs and cats experiencing: stress from boarding or moving, changes in diet, garbage gut, and/or antibiotic administration.
Pro-Pectalin Chewable Tablets
Active Ingredients per chewable tablet (4 grams):
Kaolin: 1.0 g
Pectin: 50 mg
Enterococcus faecium: 0.6 billion (6 x 108) cfu
Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Beef Flavor, Brewers Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose, Silica, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Whey Protein Isolate.
Pro-Pectalin Oral Paste
Active Ingredients per CC (1 mL):
Kaolin: 0.6 g
Pectin: 25 mg
Enterococcus faecium: 0.2 billion (2 x 108) cfu
Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Flavors, Chicken Flavor, Powdered Sugar, Silicon Dioxide, Soybean Oil.
Directions for Use
Pro-Pectalin is available in either a tasty chicken flavored oral paste or an artificial beef flavored chewable tablet.
Pro-Pectalin Chewable Tablets:
Chewable tablets are great for boarding environments or other high-stress situations.
- Give one tablet per 20 lbs. (9 kg) of body weight orally every 8 hours. Tablets may be given whole, or crumbled and given at mealtime.
Pro-Pectalin Oral Paste:
The chicken-flavored oral paste is easy to administer and comes in a Dial-A-Dose™ syringe.
- For cats, administer 1 cc every 8 hours
- For dogs, administer according to weight:
- Under 10 lbs.: 1 cc every 8 hours
- 11-30 lbs.: 3 cc every 8 hours
- 31-60 lbs.: 5 cc every 8 hours
- 61 lbs. and over: 8 cc every 8 hours
Pro-Pectalin is available in either a multi-dose 15 cc or 30 cc oral paste or 250-count jar of chewable tablets.
Where to Buy
Pro-Pectalin is available from veterinarians, online retailers, and at store.myhappypets.com.
Dial-A-Dose is a trademark of its respective holder.