Flexadin Advanced with UC•II® promotes joint health in horses by targeting the immune system. UC•II® has been clinically proven to be more effective than glucosamine and chondroitin.* Its unique, patented collagen ingredient helps reduce joint discomfort and supports joint integrity.
Flexadin Advanced with UC•II® is more than a supplement! It has been specifically formulated to:
- Help enhance a horse’s normal repair of cartilage and joints
- Help reduce joint discomfort
- Help maintain joint mobility and flexibility
- Help support the structural integrity of joints
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (10 g) include:
Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM): 3.5 g
UC•II® brand collagen (Chicken Cartilage): 0.32 g
Total Collagen: 0.08 g
Inactive Ingredients: Banana Flavor, Lactose, Manganese Chelate, Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid.
Directions for Use
For horses and ponies 100 - 2500 lbs.: 1½ scoops (15 g)
Administer once daily for 12 weeks.
For horses and ponies 100 - 2500 lbs.: 1 scoop (10 g)
Administer 1 scoop (10 g) once daily.
Flexadin Advanced with UC•II® for horses is available in a 1.32 lbs. canister.
Where to Buy
Flexadin Advanced with UC-II® for horses is available from veterinarians, online retailers, and at store.myhappypets.com.
* Based on a 150-day clinical study comparing [120 mg initial and/or 80 mg maintenance active Type II Collagen] to 5.4 g glucosamine and 1.8 g chondroitin (Gupta et al, Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2009).
UC•II® and logo are trademarks of Lonza. UC-II® Undenatured type II collagen ingredient.